The interest of the modern Western world on the wisdom of the ancient eastern Chinese herbal remedy as being a complementary or alternative treatment therapy is rising and gaining popularity because of its holistic approach, emphasis on quality of life and prevention of illness by strengthening and restoring the body’s defense mechanisms.
Constructing a strong defense mechanisms is critical for your body to acknowledge and eliminate cancerous cells. Cancer is really a disease caused by uncontrolled defective cell division from damaged genes from the areas of the body. A weaker or impaired immunity improves your susceptibility to various bacterial and virus infection, allergies, eczema, chronic fatigue, sickness and aging prematurely also.
Modern advanced technology and scientific research have helped to unlock the many preventive and healing secrets in Chinese herbs.
History of Ancient Herbal Remedy – Reishi (Ganoderma Lucidum) – is really a mushroom frequently used in traditional Chinese medicine and traditional Japanese medicine. In Japan it really is called Mannetake meaning ‘thousand year mushroom’.
Its Chinese name is Lingzhi meaning “herb in the spirit”. It absolutely was an extremely rare and precious Chinese herb in ancient some time and Emperors in the great Chinese dynasties and Japanese royalty drank teas and concoctions of Lingzhi for vitality and long life.
For more than 2000 years Reishi Spore Oil Softgel has been the most cherished and sought after medicinal herb in Asia and rated as one of the superior herbs in the “Seng Nong’s Herbal Classic”, a 2000-year old medicinal Chinese book for:
* its efficacy for multiple diseases
* maintaining and restoring balance to the body’s interdependent systems
* safety in long-term consumption without unfavorable side-effects
* natural resistance of the body and longevity
The dried powder of reishi was common as a cancer chemotherapy agent in ancient China. Research has revealed that reishi clearly demonstrated anticancer activity with cancer cells and it has possible therapeutic potential as being a health supplement for an alternative therapy for breast and prostate cancer.
Medicinal mushrooms like Ganoderma Lucidum (Reishi) and Cordyceps have well been documented in numerous recent research studies to become potent medicine to boost and support the body’s immune function from certain compounds within them including polysaccharides which boost the activity of the body’s natural killer cells(lymphocytes) which can be vital to get rid of foreign cells(such as cancer cells).
Supporting research reports published in the Journal of Alternative Complement Med. 2003, Journal of Cancer Integrative Medicine 2004, International Journal of Oncology 2004, FASEB 2004 showed that Freeze Dried Goji Berry Powder clearly:
* demonstrates anticancer activity in experiments with cancer cells
* protects the liver and improves liver functions
* has possible therapeutic potential as being a health supplement to have an alternative therapy for breast and prostate cancer
Health And Fitness Benefits of Reishi(Ganoderma Lucidum):
* supports the body’s own defense mechanisms by promoting the action of antibodies
* improves the body’s effectiveness against stress and infections
* balances stress response
* reduces allergies
* promotes healthy liver function
* improves the body’s detoxifying process to off load toxins
* inhibits invasiveness of breast and prostate cancer cells
* supports a normal, restful sleep
* enhances vitality as well as
Suggestions to choose the Best Reishi
* choose red reishi – it has the highest quality extract and contains most scientific evaluations
* choose individuals with cracked spores – which release the medicinal benefits and better absorbed by body
* wood log cultivation – this determines the potency of hyazxb resulting fungus
* look for Good Manufacturing Practice(GMP) standards – this ensures the stability of Hericium Erinaceus Extract active bio-components harvested
* standardization of active constituents – the potency of reishi lies in their polysaccharides and triterpenes contents
Many commercial preparations can be purchased, such as extracts, dietary supplement, tinctures, dried fruiting bodies, teas and teabags, tonics and pills.